Curious about what’s brewing in Mexico? Join us and see firsthand why Mexican craft beer is on the rise. We’ll tour a local microbrewery, stop by several pubs for a pint, and tamper the booze down with some phenomenal taco stops in between. This four-hour tour will provide a look at the current beer scene in Mexico City and provide some context for the booming craft beer movement swallowing up the entire country. Come try beers you will never find at home and rub shoulders with townies at local hangouts. At the end of the tour we will make sure there’s a designated (Uber) driver to get you back to your hotel — tipsy and stuffed.
**During this 4 hour beer and taco crawl you will:
– Experience the world of street eating in Mexico City at night
– Visit a local microbrewery and meet the brewmasters
– Try four different Mexico City craft beers
– Get to know one of the city’s most eclectic and artsy neighborhoods, including its historic roots.
– Learn about the current craft beer movement in Mexico City and the rest of the country.
**Duration: 4 hours
**What to bring:
– An empty stomach!
– An umbrella (during the rainy season)
– Comfortable walking shoes
– Cameras and phones! There will be lots of opportunities for photo opts
**The meeting spot for this tour will be at a centrally-located Pemex gas station near the oldest part of Colonia Roma.